How do I file a small claims case?
Municipal Court does not have jurisdiction over civil cases. You need to file these in the Justice of the Peace office in your precinct. For Highland Village, this would be Judge Becky Kerbow in Lewisville.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contest charges filed against me?
2. I want to file charges on someone. How do I do that?
3. What if I just ignore this citation and do not take care of it?
4. How do I keep a traffic violation off my record?
5. How do I file a small claims case?
6. Can I pay my fine at the counter (City Hall) and not see the judge?
7. Can I pay by personal check or credit card?
8. When is the court open?