Are Bounce Houses allowed at City Parks?
The City of Highland Parks & Recreation Department allows bounce houses in City parks. A copy of the bounce house company's liability insurance is required and naming the City as additional insured on the person’s or entity’s general liability insurance to be sent to the Parks and Recreation office. They must include details of the party on the fax cover sheet to (972) 899-5130. Please include the name of the party (contact info), location, date and times of the event. Vehicles are not allowed to drive on our parks. The bounce house and other equipment must be transported to the preferred location by a dolly or some means other than a motorized vehicle.

Show All Answers

1. Are Bounce Houses allowed at City Parks?
2. I want to host a Walk/Run, what do I have to do?
3. Does hosting a block party require an application?
4. What is the Special Event Deposit for, and is it refundable?
5. What is the rain-out line phone number for athletic leagues?
6. How old do you have to be to play Adult Recreational Leagues?
7. What recreational leagues do you offer?
8. Do you offer youth baseball?
9. Do you offer youth soccer?
10. Where is The Robert & Lee DuVall Center located?
11. What are The Robert & Lee DuVall Center operating hours?
12. How do I report park damage or vandalism?
13. How do I register for community education classes/recreation programs/special events/leagues?
14. How do I reserve an athletic field/park pavilion/campsite?
15. How do I register for a trip/event with the Senior All-Stars?
16. Does The Robert & Lee DuVall Center have rooms and/or is the entire facility available for rental?
17. How do I find a list of the current classes the Parks and Recreation Department is offering?