In achieving this mission, the men and women of the Highland Village Police Department will conduct themselves in an ethical manner. They will:
- Respect and protect the rights of the citizens as determined by the law;
- Treat citizens and their fellow employees courteously and with the same amount of dignity with which they expect to be treated themselves;
- Be examples of honesty and integrity in their professional and personal lives, thereby earning the public trust;
- Perform their duties with the knowledge that protection of the lives and property of all citizens is their primary duty; and
- Comply with the spirit and letter of the Code of Conduct, General Orders and department directives.
"Here to Serve"