Celebrate Highland Village
Saturday, June 10, 2023
Kick off your summer with Celebrate Highland Village. A full day of festivities begins with a fishing derby and 5K run and ends with a spectacular fireworks show over Lewisville Lake! Evening activities also include a concert featuring Credence Clearwater Revival/John Fogerty tribute band
Bayou County, food vendors, Kid Zone and more!
Parking passes for spaces under the IH-35 bridge will be available for Highland Village residents only starting May 8, 2023. Proof of residency required. Passes can be picked up at The Robert & Lee DuVall Center at 948 B Highland Village Road, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (closed from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
Evening Events at Copperas Branch Park
5:30 p.m. - Gates Open
6:00 p.m. - Live music performance starts
Fireworks at Dark
Parking on site is limited and requires a parking pass. Shuttle service is available from remote parking locations.
Thank you to CoServ, EmpathyWell and DCTA for sponsoring this event!
Getting There - Parking, Shuttle Service, etc.:
- Limited Parking at Copperas Branch Park for Highland Village residents only. A parking pass is required and must be picked up at The Robert & Lee DuVall Center, 948B Highland Village Road, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis. One pass per resident.
- Parking passes will be available for Highland Village residents. Proof of residency is required.
- Attendees who park at Doubletree Ranch Park will walk the City's trail/sidewalk to Copperas Branch Park.
- Remote parking will be available at the Highland Village Municipal Complex, the adjacent Brazos Park parking lot, and The Village Church location at 1700 Highland Village Rd. Attendees parking at these locations will take a shuttle to and from Copperas Branch Park.
- Remote parking will be available at Highland Village Elementary, 301 Brazos Blvd. Attendees parking here will walk to the Highland Village Municipal Complex on the City's sidewalk/trail system to take the shuttle to and from Copperas Branch Park.
- Park at the DCTA A-train Station at Garden Ridge and walk the trail/sidewalk to Copperas Branch Park.
- Walk or ride your bike to Copperas Branch Park.
Fireworks Viewing Locations:
The fireworks will begin at dark. Best viewing locations:
- Copperas Branch Park
- On a boat on Lake Lewisville in close proximity to Copperas Branch Park
- On Hickory Creek side of Lake Lewisville
- Pilot Knoll Park (no food or drink vendors)
Limited viewing locations:
- Doubletree Ranch Park (no food or drink vendors)
Bring: Chairs, blankets, bug spray, sunscreen
Don't Bring: Pets, glass containers, tents, canopies, drones, noise makers, golf carts, or RV's