Highland Village city ordinance requirements for commercial door to door solicitors include:
- Solicitors are required to obtain a Highland Village Solicitor Permit.
- Solicitor permits are required to be carried in plain view with inspection upon request.
- No soliciting at residences which have a “No Solicitors” notice posted.
- No soliciting before 9:00 a.m. or after sunset, Monday through Saturday, or anytime Sunday or holidays.
- No misrepresentation the permit is a city endorsement or recommendation.
- No continued soliciting once informed of no interest.
- Solicitors must leave when instructed.
Report suspected solicitor violations to Highland Village Police at 972-317-6551.